Experienced Well Drilling and Environmental Services in Charlotte
McCall Brothers Inc. Environmental Division Resume
McCall Brothers Inc. has been involved in environmental well drilling and monitoring work for many years. The company has the professional staff and equipment to adapt to almost any type of well construction and development as well as various sampling techniques. Furthermore, a great portion of our environmental division centers around work associated with underground storage tank (UST) removal, which includes all forms of tank closure work, soil excavation and remediation, installation of soil and groundwater remediation systems and UST upgrading. McCall Brothers Inc. offers an array of services such as building water and water treatment facilities, well drilling and more.
J. Michael Floyd:
- Environmental Division Manager.
- B.S. Geology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, 1984
- Working toward M.S. in Geology conducted at University Of Texas-Arlington and Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX.
- Petroleum Explorationist with Mobil Exploration and Production Services, Inc., Dallas, TX.
- Environmental Specialist with Cleveland County Health Department - Shelby, NC. Involved in groundwater treatment system design.
- Member and President of North Carolina Groundwater Association and certified by The National Water Well Association in air rotary drilling, augering and boring and monitor well construction.
- Certified well driller in South Carolina and Georgia.
- Professional Geologist registered in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia and Georgia.
J. Brinkley Isaacs:
- BS Civil Engineering, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC, 1987.
- Primary concentration in hydrology and construction; specifically hydro-structural design and geotechnical behavior.
- Construction Engineer and Planner with Fluor-Daniel in Greenville, SC, Greensboro, NC, and Jacksonville, FL.
- Currently EIT, working towards Professional Engineer.
- Member of National Water Well Association.